Missy - Monday 27th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missy - Monday 27th June

Had a leisurely start this morning leaving the lock about 8:30 and off into a bit of a cheeky unexpected swell.

Stuck with the wrecks and managed about a dozen codling upto 6 lb before we headed in just after dinner.
    Had one or two from most wrecks then off on the hunt for more, no wreck seemed full of fish today.
    The wind and sea built up so we had a canny ride/surf back in with a following sea behind us. Good fun.

At one point I got stuck on the wreck closely followed by my dad, mine snapped off but me dad managed to save his and pulled my lost gear back in aswell lol.

Great report and pictures Martin (as ever). We had a similar day yesterday where the fish were spread evenly with no single wreck holding bumper catches ...

Still, it's a bonus just to be out there ...... great catch mate "fish and chips top of the menu"

cheers

norm
    ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
    . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
    ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Great report and pics Martin . i like the black pirk

Comment

Had seen some fish that one Chris, halibut in Norway and plenty cod last week, in davey jones's locker now tho

Comment

nice to see you getting out martin, looks like you had a canny day, passed seaton this morning bout half 6 .......sea looked perfect......flat calm, very little wind etc etc.....it was dissapointing to say the least that i had to be at work..

never mind......

Comment

Unlucky mate, think of the money (to spend on the boat).
            Can you not squeeze a sneaky evening session or two in ?

Comment

i wish....................

tied up till august...........but maybe try to sqeeeeeeze one in

Comment

Originally posted by easyfish1 View Post
                i wish....................

tied up till august...........but maybe try to sqeeeeeeze one in
                Best not to get too attached to pirks Martin, they don't have a very long lifespan...

Rob, Sqeeeeeeeze a sickie in, that man flu is terrible....

Comment

sniff sniff.............coff coff......heh heh

Comment

Sounds nasty , Dr Chris advises you to take the rest of the week off ....if only it was that simple mate...

Comment

aye...................if only

relying on you martin/chris keep the reports coming, keep me sane...

Comment

Working...
                      X