warlord 26 06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warlord 26 06

07 30 at the steps,what a difference a day makes the 8 lads poised like coiled springs ready to get aboard,and deplete the fish stocks.the plan for the day was laid
    we would fish some ground marks,if that produced nowt,we would tootle off to the wrecksthe ground marks fished canny,but at one point we were fairly close to one wreck,a drop in the wind and not ower much run of tide prompted us to have a tootle.
    the wreck didnt produce much,so there was no more tootling to other wrecksback to the ground it was,where in the warm south wind(a fair bit of hot air comes from the south)the catching continued,never frantic,sometimes excitingfish coming up 2 and 3 at a time
    no record breaking fish,but an improventment on yesterdays canny day

the tackle,those using rippers(me) the no1 crewman, just in case anyone thinks other ways foul hooked a lot of fish,which sort of says theirs a lot of fish or they are just lying doggo

daylites baited with prawns were on form,as were hokki the noos baited with rag squid or mackeral
    water was clear where we were.

to summarise, in case any one has difficulty reading or understanding what i have written;we went to one wreck and didnt do very weel,we fished ground and did verra weel the noo,the day
    just a reminder next sat,july 2 sees the Bob White memorial boat comp,weather permitting,raising funds for st.oswalds hospice,and also a donation to amble life boats.
    AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

well done getting the lads into the fish,that warm southerly wind makes all the difference

Comment

Good report Duncan , No 1 crewman is back to take Sconner's crown..
      Was really warm today, could summer be here

Comment

Originally posted by The Jester View Post
        Good report Duncan , No 1 crewman is back to take Sconner's crown..
        Was really warm today, could summer be here
        aye chris the crown he never really had,you couldnt make one to fit yon heid
        AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Well done to Nesa's No 1

Comment

Well done lads.

Comment

Originally posted by Codfather View Post
              Well done to Nesa's No 1
              only warlords no1,im sure theres better lads on here
              AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

I went out as everyone else was coming in yesterday , i had a canny evening session and didn't come back in till it was nearly dark , I fished only wrecks , about half a dozen of them and had fish off every one , so they are on the wrecks , but the drift was a tad fast to really hammer them.
                Might have a lazy day on the ground today

Ray

Comment

nice report duncan. i phoned jeffs lass on saturday to try and get on warlord for next sat but totally forgot about the comp so im gonna go from the tyne. hope its still good for saturday.
                  Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught

Comment

im out on sunday hopefully some sort of competition between the tip top lads all donations go to amble lifeboats
                    may well see you then duncan !!!

Comment

Originally posted by oldessox View Post
                      I went out as everyone else was coming in yesterday , i had a canny evening session and didn't come back in till it was nearly dark , I fished only wrecks , about half a dozen of them and had fish off every one , so they are on the wrecks , but the drift was a tad fast to really hammer them.
                      Might have a lazy day on the ground today

Ray
                      i noticed on sat that your curtains were open.but couldnt see you around,a lot of your tackle was on show,and on sunday noticed you were off the moorings when we came in
                      AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Working...
                      X