Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crewless (formally boy owen) catch report

Well..................

what a choppy day! launched from south shields at 6:45am hoping to try out my new Penn 220 GTO and .................. nothing........

it took a while before we hit a few Mackeral which meant we did not blank, oh plus there was a warship anchored just off the piers which looked cool.

Oh plus I snapped my new rod.

all that sead it was fun and I still enjoyed myself going out and now can go shopping for a new rod (any suggestions?)

p.s. sick of launching the boat so going to chuck it into Royal Quays for a few months to see what its like.
    2011 Catch's so far
    ---------------------------------------
    Cod: 13 / Ling: 0 / Herring: 4 / Pollock: 1
    Biggest: Cod 6Lb
    ---------------------------------------

HMS Bristol just been let out of docks from hebburn ,sounds like a bad day but if your happy with the results well done.

Comment

Pretty eventfull day there Joostan, but at least you caught fish and you'll get a new rod out of it ( SK4 or Uglystik 15lb ) you'll get really spoilt in the marina and never want to trailer launch again..

Comment

Originally posted by skiny View Post
        HMS Bristol just been let out of docks from hebburn ,sounds like a bad day but if your happy with the results well done.
        I'm sure it wasn't HMS Bristol - this was a carrier so I reckon it was HMS Illustrious
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X