Warlord 24/6/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warlord 24/6/11

Left Amble 09.00hrs headed north fishing the rough ground at Boulmer and Craster with only the odd fish coming aboard very slow going. Then we moved offsore to fish a few wrecks the first wreck you could not get down for the mackerel they were taking anything when we did get through them we were picking up cod and ling. Tried a few more wrecks and a steady run of cod and ling coming aboard on each wreck heaviest was a cod of just over 8 lbs caught by yours truely. we moved back on to the rough ground were we were fishing earlier on, and bingo steady flow of fish coming over between 2 and 3 lb each stop we made. Once again would like to thank Jeff for putting us on the fish and crewman scona who has taken over as number 1 crewman for his effort he put in today. Tackle that caught today was jiggers baited daylights and hokias and muppets.

Good report and plenty fish too , Warlord is having a good run this year , but where was Duncan...

Comment

well done on getting the sweep

Comment

Ater sconas effort today Jeff says he may be redundant.

Comment

well done nice to see you getting amongst the fish warlord is on a roll
          Last edited by kingcod deano; 25-06-2011, 06:48 AM. Reason: .
          Cod machine

Comment

Originally posted by big ling View Post
            Ater sconas effort today Jeff says he may be redundant.
            Hell hath no fury like a Scotsman scorned , get ready for mutiny..

Comment

whilst duncan,aka known as no1 crewman,was at work,sconner sneaked in trying to steal my place just for the record sconner is a nice lad,but only good for net breaking and rope snapping.oh i for got he ok for swabbing the decks too
              AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Great report and well done on your catch.

Comment

[QUOTE=lingking;269943]whilst duncan,aka known as no1 crewman,was at work,sconner sneaked in trying to steal my place just for the record sconner is a nice lad,but only good for net breaking and rope snapping.oh i for got he ok for swabbing the decks too:
                  8/10 times ya fast hell manage to break you free but mainly snaps ya line at the top which is never a good thing

Comment

Working...
                  X