union jack yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• union jack yesterday

hi all we got out of marina about midday just to catch jenna lee at the end of there trip ,we saw there fish what a great morning theyd had ,and we saw there 20 pound monster cod and what a whopper well done that man fishing well , anyway we got out hit a wreck and things werent going mad to be honest, we picked a couple up smaller ones at first ,so we tryed a few more wrecks then it got better and better steady away it was but they werent jumping out of the water ,then me pal dave hit a nice one just short of 11 pounds on the digi scales and he had a couple more a few pounds under that but not far away we started to get a few more and we started letting a good few go for another day we ended up with a good few and were knakered anyway heres a few pics , tight lines lads hope it keeps up lol yahhhhhooooooooo daves big un
    Attached Files
    Last edited by The Plum; 11-06-2011, 07:33 PM.
    did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

some more sea was mint
    Attached Files
    did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

well done on your catch

Comment

Good catch lads well done on the doubler, are you out of Sunderland Marina ?

Comment

Excellent, hell, there's fish everywhere, nice one lads
          P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Saw u guys come past me as we were gutting our catch, well done

Comment

Originally posted by Falcone View Post
              Saw u guys come past me as we were gutting our catch, well done
              yes mate we saw yous ,a culdnt belive there was not more boats out it was very quiet but all the better lol,we were out till 8.30 tryed lots of wrecks no one came out lol,yes jester sunderland marina ps my best[biggest]fish i let go it was scabby as anything and was my biggest lol

Comment

canny catch there lads,i see the sea was as still flat as it could be ,did it pick up much after we sore u in the marina

Comment

Good report and pics,well done on your catch.

Comment

Working...
                  X