R.Q. Boat comp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.Q. Boat comp

Can anyone tell me if the RQ. boat comp is on this weekend. Can't remember when it was rearranged for, and is there any interest from all the boat anglers
    P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

The last I heard it was on this Sunday Arthur ...... from my part I'll be on my way to Cyprus on Sunday so will miss it ......

good luck to all who fish it, lets hope its a NESA champion ........

norm
    ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
    . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
    ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

have a great holiday Norm.

Yeah lets hope it is a NESA champ as team Stingray had a grandslam last year with me defending my Small Boats entry crown.
      give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

Hmmm.... I would love to take part but Im not much liking the forecast for Sunday. High tide at ~1pm with the winds forecast to be 18mph SE gusts increasing to 37mph later & swell going from 2ft to 3.5ft... doesn't sound very comfy to me.

Unless anyone else has any other views? (other than poking your head out on the day!). Think it'll be a weekend of clearing out the 'fishing freezer' in the garage for me. Oh what I would give for a nice weekend out on the boat.

Good luck to those who do venture out.

All the best.

Steve

Comment

THE Sports and Leisure and McDermott’s- sponsored Open Boat Competition takes place on Sunday.

Fishing is from 8am to 4pm, with the weigh-in from 4pm to 5.30pm at the Royal Quays Marina, North Shields.

Comment

Originally posted by adam123 View Post
            THE Sports and Leisure and McDermott’s- sponsored Open Boat Competition takes place on Sunday.

Fishing is from 8am to 4pm, with the weigh-in from 4pm to 5.30pm at the Royal Quays Marina, North Shields.
            Thanks for the imfo Aam123, just hope the weather plays it's part.
            P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Working...
            X