union jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• union jack

just to let yous know the fish are still there ,i never managed to get out but me pal the skipper and a mate went out and got plenty fish in only the one hour they were out at the most ,they were about 4.5 mile off i did manage to meet them on the return home and bummed a nice box of ten cod average fish 4 lbs although they had plenty bigger ones up to 9 lbs , at least 30 fish on the boat , i was happy with my bag and wasnt even on lol,just a message to bigling09 dont worry youl get the most one day [your handy for gutting OUR fish]just relax and itl come to you,just because you had nowt down below when we laughed at you in the leisure centre showers that day ,doesnt mean you gotto try be the best fisherman lol,you can only get better then maybe il be able to bum sum cod off you one day haha hahahaha tight lines lads till next time plum
    Last edited by The Plum; 08-06-2011, 11:25 AM. Reason: spelling
    did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Saying of the last 6 weeks, just need the weather now to get out there and its going from good to poow to ok to really poow to good every update lol.
    ................__................................ .............................
    ____[ ~ \_____
    [__On-A-Roll__/
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    P.B
    SKATE 204lb
    COD 51lb
    LING 32lb
    TOPE 40lb
    CONGER 25lb
    HADDOCK 10lb
    HALIBUT 37lb
    COALIE 16lb
    BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

seems like its been an early season for most , cod ,crab ,mackerel and everything else hope it keeps up ,and not another poor winter again for the shore angler FFS
      Panel Pin Champ

Comment

The fish are still there in good numbers, long may it continue

Comment

Lots of fish just rubbish weather.

Coddy dont get your hopes up, i packed winter fishing in 5 years ago after saying year after year it must get better or blaming bait fish, flat seas, no frost etc...mind you had a good season last year some nice cod from the shore and a 10lber if i remember right.

All the "old timers" saying this year is what it was like 20+ years ago with the numbers of cod,i remember the days when 4-6 cod or ling a person was a very good day out, now i and most others call that a "lack of fish today" report.
          ................__................................ .............................
          ____[ ~ \_____
          [__On-A-Roll__/
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
          P.B
          SKATE 204lb
          COD 51lb
          LING 32lb
          TOPE 40lb
          CONGER 25lb
          HADDOCK 10lb
          HALIBUT 37lb
          COALIE 16lb
          BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

old timer here lol,to be fair rich last year was much the same but didnt start as early and possibly not quite as hectic
            AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

this message goes back to the plum you know im the best fisherman on that boat i always come up with the goods or should that be fish lol tommy teapot says that we might be out friday afternoon so il put you to shame again so till then

Comment

Originally posted by bigling09 View Post
                this message goes back to the plum you know im the best fisherman on that boat i always come up with the goods or should that be fish lol tommy teapot says that we might be out friday afternoon so il put you to shame again so till then
                hahahaha lol
                did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

Working...
                X