Rosie-Mae 6/6 short but productive session

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosie-Mae 6/6 short but productive session

Got up this morning, not a lot of wind, looked at the sea, all though there looked a decent swell i thought i'd have a go.
    Had Deano with me today, set away from the marina around 12 and we were on our mark by 12:30.
    Daylights on to get some mackerel just in case we needed a bit bait, managed to get a dozen very quick, then we were ready for them coddies.

Our first cod on the boat was knocking on for 10lb, a few more drifts produced more decent fish with 7-8 and 9lbers coming aboard. we kept drifting over the same mark for another couple of hours and managed to bag ourselves 20 keeper codling, majority of fish were 4lb or bigger with only 1 or 2 being under that.
    Towards the end of our session we spent more time hooked up on the bottom with a strengthening Easterly wind and an average drift speed of 1.5 mph {sometimes 2.2mph} we decided to call it a day after only 3 and a half hours of fishing, but we were more than happy with our haul of fish.

aye it was a toppa day mate cheers for the invite at one point today i thought i had lost my touch but that was only for a short while all the fish were a cracking size today it was nice to see that good of quality thanks again mate
    Cod machine

Comment

Nice one lads ,it must have been Deano's new Jaffa Pirks that did the damage .

Comment

Cod machine

Comment

A nice haul, i checked the weather at 12 midnight and thought it was going to be well fishable day but by this time other plans.
          ................__................................ .............................
          ____[ ~ \_____
          [__On-A-Roll__/
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
          P.B
          SKATE 204lb
          COD 51lb
          LING 32lb
          TOPE 40lb
          CONGER 25lb
          HADDOCK 10lb
          HALIBUT 37lb
          COALIE 16lb
          BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

welldone,sounds like yous had a cracking couple of hours out!

Comment

Nice one lads, some quality cod their.

Comment

Well done lads thats a nice haul for a couple hours fishing.

Comment

Nice catch well done lads.

Comment

Working...
                  X