Stingray 3.5.11 short sesh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stingray 3.5.11 short sesh

Well finished work at 1pm so picked my mam and dad up and headed down the boat, at the pier ends for 2.15pm and headed off to a few close in wrecks.

My dad was on a mackerel mission for the bbq planned later today so he stuck with feathers and landed many mackerel, coalie and a pollack, me and my mam fished the wrecks with me using pirks and my mam using bait.

In 2 hours of wrecking we landed 11 cod and 1 ling but once again it was my mam that got the biggest fish, the boats 6th double of the year a 10lb 9oz ling.

So we headed in with 30 mackerel in the hld, 4 cod kept and the ling..also returned the other cod, pollack, coalie and pouting.

Nice few hours out and even came home with more tackle tan i wnet with as we lost nothing and i hooked up 2 pirks and a shad from a wreck all in good condition lol
    ................__................................ .............................
    ____[ ~ \_____
    [__On-A-Roll__/
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    P.B
    SKATE 204lb
    COD 51lb
    LING 32lb
    TOPE 40lb
    CONGER 25lb
    HADDOCK 10lb
    HALIBUT 37lb
    COALIE 16lb
    BLUE SHARK 55lb

Nice ling there , your mam seems to love her fishing, and beating the skipper to the heaviest fish , the sea looks like it was cutting up a bit in the pics.

Comment

well done on the catch your mam is a die hard by the looks of it ritchie

Comment

Lol yer she likes it, when i was heading in we had white tops and SE rollers on my ass, i wont be out this weekend anyway.

Thats her 1st double of the season and sure she will get more, she had 4 last year, best 12lb 3 oz cod.
        ................__................................ .............................
        ____[ ~ \_____
        [__On-A-Roll__/
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        P.B
        SKATE 204lb
        COD 51lb
        LING 32lb
        TOPE 40lb
        CONGER 25lb
        HADDOCK 10lb
        HALIBUT 37lb
        COALIE 16lb
        BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

quality when your mams pulling in doubles...there aint been one on darlin yet this year...................here's hopin...

Comment

Well done you mum,that was some canny fish getting caught

Comment

good little sesh for ya there mate. well done to ya for mam coming out on top again.
              Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught

Comment

well done that mam,,great report .

Comment

Working...
                X