Eleda 02/06/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eleda 02/06/11

Norman is right as usual , get out early and catch the fish actually I was up at 3am but the wind was blowing at 20mph so I went back to bed and left it till 6.30 , but all my fish , well most of them , were caught ealy on , cracking day on the wrecks with cod up to 9lb 13oz what is it with me and "nearly" ten pound cod
    Good stamp of fish today and plenty of them , mostly to shads but did have a few to a pirk just to have a change , never used bait at all and didn't catch anything but cod (and one tiny pout) .
    Might have another look out tomorrow

Ray

fair play to not calling the double - lesser men would have called it

shame you missed the sunrise though
    Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

Comment

Belter fish Ray, the quality was cracking today before slack water then it was a bit scratchy! Cheers for the towels! My hands dont pong half as bad tonight! We ended up doing 44.4 miles and used about 45 liter of juice today! Great day to be at sea though eh!

Graham.

Comment

I might head north tomorrow and have a day on the skeres and the surrounding wrecks , haven't been that way for ages , but nothing ventured

Ray

Comment

Well done that’s a good fish. I’m still not convinced about the early starts, mainly because I don’t like getting up early but also the afternoon and evening can be productive too.

Comment

well done on the catch and good luck if your out tomorrow

Comment

Well done on your catch,hope you hit that double

Comment

well done on the catch 9lb 13oz next time for the double eh .....we're out this afternoon..cracking day for it

Comment

nice one ray hope you get that double soon
                  AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Well done on the catch, no doubt the double will arrive soon.

Comment

Great fish Ray , i'm having trouble getting a double as well , but still plenty time to get one .

Comment

9-13ozs, 10lb won't fight any harder, so as long as you enjoyed the day, thats a cracking fish by anybodies standards. A big WELL DONE It's just a matter of time you could be bending the hook on the scales
                        P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Working...
                        X