yellow can

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yellow can

fished st marys today non stop action all day four of us on boat caught cod up to 6lb all in all we had 35 cod box of mackeral realy hot out there going to spain tomorrow so leave some fish for me comin back

Good catch, were you drifting using cod feathers etc: Was under the weather myself today and was gutted when I saw how flat the sea was, would love to been out there, hopefully tomorrow.
    P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

well done on the catch hope you enjoy spain

Comment

Nice one Gary , thats a good catch , with the fishing so good i'd give Spain a miss if i was you

Comment

we were using feathers and hokeyes and rippers wish i could give spain a miss but wife and bairn wouldnt be happy going to do a bit fishing over there hope weather keeps ok for you's and plenty fish

Comment

You did well, a lad joined me on a wreck 3 mile off Tynemouth and said he only had 2 codling and 1 pollack along with mackerel in 5 hours at the south side of the yellow can, so you did cracking to get that many.
            ................__................................ .............................
            ____[ ~ \_____
            [__On-A-Roll__/
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
            P.B
            SKATE 204lb
            COD 51lb
            LING 32lb
            TOPE 40lb
            CONGER 25lb
            HADDOCK 10lb
            HALIBUT 37lb
            COALIE 16lb
            BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

hi north east we were close in then drifting past yellow can hittin them all the time did go off at low tide but as soon as tide turned fish came on again

Comment

Well done on the catch, we fished the same mark on monday close in and also had a lot of fish heaviest about 8ib.

Comment

Working...
                X