amble 14/05/2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amble 14/05/2011

a nice lazy 9am start,due to amble being tidal and poorly dredged also. oot the piers and turn to the right,upholder and natalie kristan went norf,nust have known something we didnt
    spent most of the day down on the skeer "picking away".couple of mackarel put in an appearance also. as said some where else general stamp of fish is better,4 to 6 lb,with smaller fash being returned.

heaviest fish a cod of 7lb 2oz went to FREDDIE GRAY of deckham.well done freddie

best terminal tackle today was flowing trace baited with prawn,then day lites with rag,then white shads,john and tommy two regulars from the home of the pink panther had their usual box ful using frozen mackarel and mussel.weel done boys
    big lings mate colin got a hook in his finger,which he bravely allowed to be "pushed thru" well done colin i see you in a different light now after all these years

some had more and some had less but on average all went away with 5 or 6 fish of a decent stamp,
    sadly thats me till the 21st,the apprentice is on tomorrow,i hope he has a wonderfull day
    AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Pleased you's got into the fish linking, might be a bit bumpy out their tomorrow lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Codfather View Post
      Pleased you's got into the fish linking, might be a bit bumpy out their tomorrow lol.
      its supposed to be a wee bit flatter with a bit slower drift
      AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Good report Duncan , and a few fish for the punters as well . Where are you off to for the week.....Pike Fishing...

Comment

Originally posted by The Jester View Post
          Good report Duncan , and a few fish for the punters as well . Where are you off to for the week.....Pike Fishing...
          still trying to come to terms with that,im getting there,i will go into print
          AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

The odds are slashed on the hook in yer finger stakes on days like today , I was a bit careful with the filleting knife as well , even though we motored in to some calmer water near duridge bay for lunch , a photo shoot and a spot of filleting , amazing the difference a mile or so can make to the sea state , shame the fish weren't in durage bay

Ray

Comment

Well done on your punters catch's,sounds like you still had a canny day out

Comment

Good report lingking good to see the fish still coming aboard, Colin will get some grief over the hook in his finger.

Comment

Working...
                X