Warlord 6/5/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warlord 6/5/11

Set away at 8am made our way down to creswell stopping a few times picking up the odd fish here and there. Got down to creswell fishing started to pick up a .few fish coming aboard each drift Jeff did try a wreck managed a couple of drifts picking up a couple of cod and a ling till it was starting to become impossible to hold the bottom. It was back to the hard ground at Creswell when the fishing really started to pick up we finished up with about 80 to 90 cod onboard heaviest around about 8 pound + 1 mackerel plus a lot of fish wee returned. A big thanks to Jeff for putting us on the fish and lingking for keeping us entertained during the day. Daylites, hokias,muppets and shads did the damage also met a NESA member but could not remember his name.
    P.S lingking enjoy your holiday up Scotland next week.

aye thanks for that big ling,must say i thought the wheel had come off the cart at the start still all came well in the end
    AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Good catch and report, Big Ling , must have been a bit lumpy out there in the afternoon, but i'm sure Duncan would have taken your minds off the weather...

Comment

I had fantastic day on the warlord thanks to a great bunch of lads skipper and crew, a special thanks to Freddy who helped me more than once as i was a bit rusty not having fished on a boat for 30 odd years.
        Cheers lads hope to see yous again.
        The fish were just the icing on the cake
        Last edited by Mad as a fish; 07-05-2011, 08:42 PM.
        In order to become "old & wise", you must first be young & stupid.
        Age and experience will beat youth and enthusiasm every time.
        Youth and Skill is no match for Age and Treachery.

This link is good for tide and weather and more http://magicseaweed.com/Tynemouth-Lo...rt/26/tide/uk/

Comment

Yes not to bad in the morning once wind picked up in the afternoon it did turn a bit lumpy.

Comment

Brilliant report and well done on the catch

Comment

My catch, no mackerel used it for bait.
              In order to become "old & wise", you must first be young & stupid.
              Age and experience will beat youth and enthusiasm every time.
              Youth and Skill is no match for Age and Treachery.

This link is good for tide and weather and more http://magicseaweed.com/Tynemouth-Lo...rt/26/tide/uk/

Comment

Excellent report-well done lads.
                Mick.
                Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

great report welldone on the catch

Comment

Working...
                  X