best days fishin this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best days fishin this year

well headed out at around 9:30 and met up with falcone the water was like a milk pond not a ripple in sight tried a bit rough ground fishing but not a thing doin so decided to head to a few wrecks and make the most of the nice weather first drop on a wreck 4 mile out got snagged up lol so started swearin etc then my mate hooked into a nice fish which turned out to be a ling of around 9lb me still being caught on the plug decided to use my line as an anchor as there wasnt much drift lol straight away my mate hooked into another fish just over 10lb then falcone hit into one of the best lookin cod i have ever seen not a mark on it after that my temp anchor broke lol so lost my grip on the hot spot so motored back round for nother drift i started talkin to my mate when i felt my line go slack me thinkin i never tied my gear on properly i started to reel up then half way i felt a decent fish fightin couldnt belive my eyes when i saw it in the water it was around 7lb and it was a wolf fish asoon as i put it on the deck everyone moved out of the way of it lol anyway we kept fishing away tryin diffrent marks and ended the day with 10 ling the biggest being close to 11lb and my magical wolf fish which made my day i also ended up with severe sun burn all i can say is the weather was perfect and so was the fishing will add pics of wolfy later when i can move lol
    Cod machine

nice to hear of some decent ling coming in.going out to some wrecks early tommorrow about 4am if the drink dosent take over lol.hope sea is flat as always.looking forward to it .report on nesa tommorrow.ian

Comment

few pics from the day

Cod machine

Comment

well done lads them wolf fish make loverly eating
        did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

dint na whos uglier the wolfy or danny
          roll on the winter

Comment

Nice one deano, you got some nice fish there mate.

Comment

someones back is gaan to knack tonight
              nice catch report

sless

Comment

Working...
              X