Stingray 19.05.10 my fav fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stingray 19.05.10 my fav fish

Well with the day off work and the weather great i set out with my dad to try something new, a bit fishing on the sand banks for plaice and other species.

The sun was in and out all day and the sea was so smooth

After a couple of hours taken many speices such as whiting, coalie, haddock, dab, scotties and codling i could not take it anymore and set off to a close in wreck.
    Had a few drops with daylights over the wreck and bang, 6 mackerel in about 8 drops.

What comes next after you have caught some fresh mackerel

So that was it for the day and headed back in to do it all again 7am Thursday

Best cod 4lb
    ling 6lb
    haddock 2lb
    scottie 1lb
    coalie 1lb
    dab 8oz
    mackerel...well mackerel size
    ................__................................ .............................
    ____[ ~ \_____
    [__On-A-Roll__/
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    P.B
    SKATE 204lb
    COD 51lb
    LING 32lb
    TOPE 40lb
    CONGER 25lb
    HADDOCK 10lb
    HALIBUT 37lb
    COALIE 16lb
    BLUE SHARK 55lb

Nice one!! looks like the lads are here in force
    Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Quality, well done!

Comment

Well done Rich,

Ths trip at work seems to be dragging with all of these catch reports coming in! Did you have any luck with the plaice? Me and Micky always say we are going to have a go for Plaice or turbot but always end up fishing for cod or ling!

Graham.

Comment

nice one rich - another haddock seems to be a few about this year already.
          give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X