canny day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canny day

canny trip out of Hartlepool today,straight down to rough ground 9 mile mark,Ifished with mackerel and squid with no joy,my mate standing right next to me put on a shad and had a fish on almost every drop so out came my shad box and hey presto I was catching too nowt big all around 3-4 lb. biggest cod 6lb. and the first Ling of the season weighing in at 7lb.We ended up with a couple of dozen for the two of us released about half them weather was kind boat running great, home for 1500hrs.things certainly looking up,cheers to all

Nice one, exactly the same last time out for me. Bait not working
    PB Boat Ling 24lb
    PB Cod Boat 17lb
    PB Cod Shore 11lb
    PB Boat Pollack 9.5lb
    PB Mackies 1,000,000

Comment

Well done, the fish are out there if the weather would behave.
      Cheers, Keith.

Comment

probably because most our bait is now old, frozen, overdue and rotten.
        I'd rather take a nice yummy shad than a nasty old freezerburnt bait

time to catch some fresh mackerels soon

Comment

Good result lads, and good to see the rubber is working well.
          P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Originally posted by braveheart View Post
            canny trip out of Hartlepool today,straight down to rough ground 9 mile mark,Ifished with mackerel and squid with no joy,my mate standing right next to me put on a shad and had a fish on almost every drop so out came my shad box and hey presto I was catching too nowt big all around 3-4 lb. biggest cod 6lb. and the first Ling of the season weighing in at 7lb.We ended up with a couple of dozen for the two of us released about half them weather was kind boat running great, home for 1500hrs.things certainly looking up,cheers to all
            sent you pm
            Alan

Comment

Working...
            X