Macer G 8/5/2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macer G 8/5/2015

Three of us headed out for 530am in bright sunshine with a chill in the air.

By 8am though we were down to the t shirts once that sun warmed up. First couple wrecks were Barron. old faithful produced a dozen or so fish to 6lb headed a bit further out and got half a dozen off that one. Done another 7 or 8 wrecks with very little to show for the miles covered only takeing another 3 or 4 fish for the rest of the day back in for 1230.

Beat them in their own back yard

Nice one Stephen, and great pictures.
    We gave it a miss today, thought it would have been a bit wetter than that.

Well done mate, any mackerel around yet?

Cheers

Norm
    ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
    . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
    ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Nice one Stephen.

Wish the weather was like that today, comp was cancelled but we had a little look out on Shady. Bert not bothering to rig his rod up was a tell tale sign that we wouldn't be out long, drifting at over 2 knots was a waste of time, bait & gear.
      Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Nice one Stephen would have taken you up on your kind offer but the 8th is my birthday (21st) I wish

Comment

No mackies yet Norman, my fav pic is the smokey sunrise.

There's always another time Howard don't forget the nest though haha.

Comment

That first is a belter from a composition point of view

Had a little play with it...minor cropping and a bit of a filter

Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
            I AGREE

Comment

The smokey sunrise...

Hope you don't mind

Great pics...always grand to see

Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
              I AGREE

Comment

Cheers Tony there crackers. Don't mind at all. Just a Pitty with the smokey sunrise I just caught the bottom of the handrail. Composition clueless to me google time haha

Comment

Working...
                X