Peace & Quiet catch report.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peace & Quiet catch report.

Hi lads, well that's the new boat name. I always like to get away for a bit peace and Quiet from the wife and grumpy tennage lasses, so thought it was an apt name. Managed to get out this afternoon for a few hours, headed out of cullercoats to a bit of a choppy sea with a canny north westerly blowing. Fished around st Mary's and can area, pretty quick drift which was making it difficult picking anything up. Eventually drifting over the same area a couple of times managed to pick up a couple of codling, one of around 4lb and the other was chucked back to catch later in the year. Just nice to get out again. Desperately need some calm sunny days.

nice name.

Originally posted by Captain marky mark View Post
    Hi lads, well that's the new boat name. I always like to get away for a bit peace and Quiet from the wife and grumpy tennage lasses, so thought it was an apt name. Managed to get out this afternoon for a few hours, headed out of cullercoats to a bit of a choppy sea with a canny north westerly blowing. Fished around st Mary's and can area, pretty quick drift which was making it difficult picking anything up. Eventually drifting over the same area a couple of times managed to pick up a couple of codling, one of around 4lb and the other was chucked back to catch later in the year. Just nice to get out again. Desperately need some calm sunny days.
    .pity fishing was poor.but as they say things can only get better.{unless you want to collect mussel from blyth}.

Comment

“Peace and Quiet” is a great name for a sports fishing boat. Well done on finding a fish or two, conditions sounded a little lumpy today.

Comment

Originally posted by Kev1n View Post
        “Peace and Quiet” is a great name for a sports fishing boat. Well done on finding a fish or two, conditions sounded a little lumpy today.
        Yes Kev a tad lumpy, but still good to be out. I sense a bit of sarcasm in the name pal. Believe me sitting out there in my boat is peace & Quiet for me. See you out there soon. 😉

Comment

Originally posted by Captain marky mark View Post
          Yes Kev a tad lumpy, but still good to be out. I sense a bit of sarcasm in the name pal. Believe me sitting out there in my boat is peace & Quiet for me. See you out there soon. 😉
          No sarcasm intended Mark; I like the idea of just sitting out there, anchor down and engine off, kettle on and having some P&Q. Hopefully that will start next weekend.

Comment

Giz a shout when your out pal. Be nice to "hook" up for a bit crack

Comment

You had a catch and put up a report. Yee haa its starting to kick off .time to get sorted me thinks ,Ower first trip will probs be just after Easter
              Cheers Bert

Comment

Nice enough day but was a tad windy/lumpy but again, it wasn't a blank.The video I took of yous going out, maybe I could send it to your email address. PM me with that if you have a one Mark, and I'll give it a try.
                P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Working...
                X