Afternoon sessoin at Amble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon sessoin at Amble

Left Amble marina around midday yesterday on mates boat to be greeted by nice flat sea, headed south between the island and hauxley haven. First drop about a mile off hadstone could just make out the outfall pipe near the T-Junction picking up some nice features on fishfinder like a small reef, decided on a 6 ounce sinker & flowing trace with one of those wierd looking yank bass-lures baited with mackerel strip "Bang burn't thumb" after a little tussle nice ling about 8lb-canny start. To cut a long story short that was the heaviest fish of the day but it was the best day out of amble that i certainly have ever had 6 Ling and god knows how many Cod most around the 2lb mark which were returned. A cracking day considering the length of time we were out, got some pictures on the phone not sure how to put them on here though. Eh nearly forgot you were right Gary that supplelink is good gear it's got my vote anyhow)
    Last edited by border reiver; 12-09-2009, 08:08 PM. Reason: forgot to say when

well done mate, nice report. Seems quite a few small 2lbish fish around at the moment, seems like april and the spring run
    ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
    . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
    ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

fishing pics

Here are some pics from yesterdays boat trip out of amble
      Attached Files
      Last edited by border reiver; 12-09-2009, 08:14 PM.

Comment

More pics

..........sorry lads I'm making a right balls up of this photo uploading lark. Let me know the easiest way this cannot be it lol
        Attached Files

Comment

fish

Originally posted by border reiver View Post
          Here are some pics from yesterdays boat trip out of amble
          great report and nice fish to m8 i was up that way today and also done well as u said lost count off codlings around the 2lb mark.

Comment

Good catch mate well done same at Newbiggin good day
            Ivan

Fishing is eternal optimism!!!

Comment

Working...
            X