Dawn raider does doubles again ,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dawn raider does doubles again ,

hi all we went out at 10 o clock and fluttered about a few wrecks 5 mile off first and then we ended up over 10 mile off ,we were getting more ling than cod say 5 to 10 pound stamp which the ones that could were released ,anyway our mate pete hit one and i knew what it was cos he was sweating so much ect lol his rod was creaking and i went for gaff and awaited the beast ,it came to the top i gaffed it and weighed straight away and it was just a tad under the 20 pound mark ,infact if we never had good scales like a lot of boats havent , it would have been 25 pound pete was crying with joy kissing it and saying thankyou thankyou ect ,me and dave had to calm him down he even nested his scarbourgh reel , then the cheeky tweet says are we having a sweep and meant it ,anyway we all had fish more ling than cod was caught and was hard work but we ended up with around 10 or so cod and a lot more ling , the cod were from 2 pound to 11 pound some canny 7 and 8 lbers ,the best ling as said was a tad under 20 ,im sorting pics of the biggest ones as i speak to follow ,just like to say thanks to me pal skipper dave as he sought them out from what seemed to be a slow day for a few we heard on the radio,i cant belive how fast this boat gets in or out ect its a flying machine ,thanks mate pics in mo
    Last edited by The Plum; 10-09-2009, 09:56 PM.
    did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

they was makerel there aswell but not as many as i thought for the type of day it was ace ,sea flat ect made a change,anyway im eating my fresh makkie supper as i type[honest]baked in garlic an black pepper delicious mmmmmm,ok enough of the waffle heres biggest ling ,cod pic to follow
    Attached Files
    did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

ok heres the biggest cod , even though i had the smaller of cod mesel today ,but never mind you cant win them all but i was honoured to be one of the shipmates wi me pals ,asd we realy enjoyed each others company and had a good laugh and a ball ,and thats what its all about thanks everyone ,the plum

Comment

Originally posted by The Plum View Post
        ok heres the biggest cod , even though i had the smaller of cod mesel today ,but never mind you cant win them all but i was honoured to be one of the shipmates wi me pals ,asd we realy enjoyed each others company and had a good laugh and a ball ,and thats what its all about thanks everyone ,the plum
        ne wonder im a plum a fogot the cod pic sorry fellow shipmates here she blows lol
        Attached Files

Comment

Wow!!!! some crackin fish there, thanks for the reports
          Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Cracking ling it was by far the best day weather wise this year imho and so glad i had a day off leave
            ................__................................ .............................
            ____[ ~ \_____
            [__On-A-Roll__/
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
            P.B
            SKATE 204lb
            COD 51lb
            LING 32lb
            TOPE 40lb
            CONGER 25lb
            HADDOCK 10lb
            HALIBUT 37lb
            COALIE 16lb
            BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Great report I enjoyed the read cheers and well done all on the cracking fish
              Ivan

Fishing is eternal optimism!!!

Comment

well done mate, spot on that ling , a corker
                ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

cracking day lads. the wethers looks perfect out there

Comment

we were out today but no monsters caught,canny few ling about 10 or so best around 8 pound and 5 cod to best around 5 pound most of ling released and 2 cod also,the fishing was a bit slow seems to be dropping off a bit but what a great day for fishing was awesome up to 10 mile off sometimes ,loverly weather about time ,

Comment

Working...
                    X