dawn raider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dawn raider

was on me pals boat DAWN RAIDER thru the week and we had some canny fish mainly cod , i had 7 out and one canny ling what i never keep ,me best was 11 n arf pound [it looked 15 pound ,HUGE } me next best was 9 pound me pal had one near ten and others ,were weighed with digital scales we all had some good fish was a bit choppy an we were wrecking , pics of the fish took the next day in house id just like to say thanks to me good pal dave skipper of the boat as hes learning fast and im proud of him , got me double early this year YAHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO roll on the winter ,the plum
    Attached Files
    Last edited by The Plum; 31-08-2009, 10:05 PM.
    did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

better pics these i think theres me dog fer scale pmsl
    Attached Files
    did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

oh thats good plum well done for that,thanks fer the report like ,

Comment

oh thats good plum well done for that,thanks fer the report like

Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
        I AGREE

Comment

The dog is thinking, so it's not just the bitches that smell like that

Yer nice day out by the sounds of it.

Few more cod showing up again after 3 weeks of them vanishing.

Nice 1
          ................__................................ .............................
          ____[ ~ \_____
          [__On-A-Roll__/
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
          P.B
          SKATE 204lb
          COD 51lb
          LING 32lb
          TOPE 40lb
          CONGER 25lb
          HADDOCK 10lb
          HALIBUT 37lb
          COALIE 16lb
          BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

nice fish there plum well done. Which port were u out from?

Comment

some cracking cod there mate welldone
              Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Wallsendo View Post
                oh thats good plum well done for that,thanks fer the report like

pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by codfathers father View Post
                  nice fish there plum well done. Which port were u out from?
                  sunny sunderland mate

Comment

Originally posted by codseeker View Post
                    some cracking cod there mate welldone
                    thanks coddy

Comment

Moved the thread to the catch report section.

Great catch - well done lads.

Is Dawn Raider a BJ Westrel ??? sure I saw a boat by that name up for sale a while back.
                      Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithB View Post
                        Moved the thread to the catch report section.

Great catch - well done lads.

Is Dawn Raider a BJ Westrel ??? sure I saw a boat by that name up for sale a while back.
                        yes mate it was ,its a belting boat ,the only thing is its a bit to fast for me like, when he goes like 6 or 7 mile off you havent time to bait a trace or two up cos its there that quick and too fast to mess about its like being on a motorbike flat out lol,i know summat he definately got his moneys worth with her shes a beauty proper bargain she was
                        Last edited by The Plum; 02-09-2009, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Nice one mate, the dog certainly adds scale to the picture good sized cod there.

norm
                          ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                          . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                          ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Yep, the dog gives the gadus some scale. I wonder what the dog's intentions were though

Alan

Comment

is it the boat that was for sale at redcar - looked pretty smart if it is.
                              give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X