Stingray 27.08.09 :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stingray 27.08.09 :)

Well weather said mod sea and 18mph winds so it was a late start, not out the piers until 9am.

Myself Tonynufc and my mate Steve from work out today....got to the pier ends and hope was raised...flat sea and light west wind

Started just going for mackerel close in but only got 3 so headed out to a few close in wrecks taken nothing at all, off to a banker of mine and we ended up with 4 cod from it, moved further off shore again and hit a few other wrecks taken the odd cod and ling but nothing much...so plan B....stuff it lets go for it...far off banker wreck and off we went 50min steam out......as per last twice i fished it wammm fish galore.

Everyone taken cod and ling and i took 9 ling in 9 drifts before being snagged, ITS HARD WORK FROM 210FT OF WATER I TELL YOU

So the fishing was steady away for next 2hrs until we decided ti was time to go home, all methods taken fish but baited muppets doing the best followed by a pirk.

Boats catch for the day....

33 ling (4lb-9lb)

11 cod (4lb-7lb)

50ish Mackerel

3 whiting

1 pouting.

Cracking day again but am paying for it now, back bad now...few pics for you as well

My catch was.....
    15 ling and 2 cod along with mackerel
    Attached Files
    ................__................................ .............................
    ____[ ~ \_____
    [__On-A-Roll__/
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    P.B
    SKATE 204lb
    COD 51lb
    LING 32lb
    TOPE 40lb
    CONGER 25lb
    HADDOCK 10lb
    HALIBUT 37lb
    COALIE 16lb
    BLUE SHARK 55lb

nice report m8 and some good pics too

Comment

nice report mate and cheers for a belter day.

Comment

belter

was that "tracey" richie?
        cracking day out lads. sore arms and plenty of memories by the looks of it

Comment

Working...
        X