No announcement yet.

stingray 27/08/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to see loads of fish being caught looks like you had a grand day. Oh and nice video Tony in colour too thought it might be in black and white u being a mag and all lol

Comment

Looks like Royd lures tipped with squid were doing the business on the video.

Alan

Comment

Originally posted by wildcard View Post
        Looks like Royd lures tipped with squid were doing the business on the video.

Alan
        i was using a fladen red max tempter and doing really well with it until i caught a ship and couldn't reel it in

Comment

It was a case of anything bright put in the right spot was taken fish.

Called off Fridays and Sat trip but Sunday and Monday looking good, could make it out Sat as just got back from coast and sea like a pond but with the wind it would be rough ground or anchor and its not my kind of fishing really so prefer not to bother going out.
          ................__................................ .............................
          ____[ ~ \_____
          [__On-A-Roll__/
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
          P.B
          SKATE 204lb
          COD 51lb
          LING 32lb
          TOPE 40lb
          CONGER 25lb
          HADDOCK 10lb
          HALIBUT 37lb
          COALIE 16lb
          BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

rich do you still have a place for monday.

j
            give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

Maybe waiting for my mate letting me know, could fit 4 on but its abit of a push for fishing.
              Just checked the update, gone from 12mph max winds sun/mon to gusting to 25mph now sw like but drift maybe a problem.

Boat out of use after Monday its getting its 60hr engine service on Wed/Thur, oil, air filter, fuel filter, oil filter and tighten the shaft packing and fan belt abit.

6 weeks ish left of the season and counting
              ................__................................ .............................
              ____[ ~ \_____
              [__On-A-Roll__/
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
              P.B
              SKATE 204lb
              COD 51lb
              LING 32lb
              TOPE 40lb
              CONGER 25lb
              HADDOCK 10lb
              HALIBUT 37lb
              COALIE 16lb
              BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

you out next weekend then
                give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

Yer defo be out next weekend if weather holds..i be out 2-3 times a week every week from now until mid Oct, making the most of her incase she sold over the winter and the new one dont come in time, lots of if's and but's, not many 625's around and new is abit out of my price range.
                  ____[ ~ \_____
                  [__On-A-Roll__/
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                  P.B
                  SKATE 204lb
                  COD 51lb
                  LING 32lb
                  TOPE 40lb
                  CONGER 25lb
                  HADDOCK 10lb
                  HALIBUT 37lb
                  COALIE 16lb