jigging vs uptideing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tadpoleman View Post
    This is the best NON-catch report ever posted in the Catch report section ever !

Back to the question first asked ! In my opinion its a seasonal thing relating to water colour etc ....uptiding is just baitfishing at anchor in winter or summer months in these parts of the country ..and pirking is my favourite for of fishing and is a summer month thing !

Luck is a small part of fishing .........but knowing the best spots and using your local knowledge of tides winds and drifts and the way wrecks lie and reefs etc etc you can have a better chance of being lucky
    oh dear was just about to say one of the better posts in terms of quality of discussion,no one being riducled for their thoughts or opinions,no my hooks are sharper than your hooks etc type of crap
    AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Thats fishing for you ! Some you win some you don't !
      Cheers Bert

Comment

Originally posted by lingking View Post
        oh dear was just about to say one of the better posts in terms of quality of discussion,no one being riducled for their thoughts or opinions,no my hooks are sharper than your hooks etc type of crap
        I agree Duncan, some great, helpful points made. I probably should take note of them for the future!
        2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

right place at the right time plays a big part

Comment

Iye I like the way Kartonkel thinks. but all aa knaa is unless you put your hook in the water, there's no chance of it coming oot with a fish on it!!
            Last edited by Trevor; 08-02-2015, 12:53 PM.
            PB 8 1/2lb Cod...Roker

Comment

Originally posted by Kartonkel View Post
              its more than water clarity

drift: no point drifting over a wreck with a knot of drift...but on anchor its ok

What does this mean?

Comment

xxxxxxx
                Last edited by Guest; 09-02-2015, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X