Slinky Kate - 16th August 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slinky Kate - 16th August 2009

well, as we all know the weathers not been too good to us this weekend ........

so .......... what else to do but gather together some clips of the year to date ..

hope you like ..................

Slinky Kate 2009 ... so far ..... on Vimeo

fingers crossed for next weekend .........

norm
    Last edited by Norman; 17-08-2009, 06:30 PM.
    ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
    . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
    ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Ruddy Marvellous mate ...been a long season really considering we started fishing first day of spring...hope it continues and that my theory about the year running "late" comes to pass

the new terraflop hard drive is paying for itself already as well I see
    Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

Comment

whyeye man class vid there norm puts all sessions into 1 cheers for the vid
      Panel Pin Champ

Comment

brilliant well done
        John

Comment

nice1 mate did u have to buy the editing program?

Comment

Cracking video, well done boys.

Comment

Originally posted by el_sid View Post
              nice1 mate did u have to buy the editing program?
              thats what i wanted to know did ya use the free one
              Panel Pin Champ

Comment

It feels like the end of season already with the "look back" video nice one thou Norman, i painted the shed out instead today with the poor weather lol.
                ................__................................ .............................
                ____[ ~ \_____
                [__On-A-Roll__/
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                P.B
                SKATE 204lb
                COD 51lb
                LING 32lb
                TOPE 40lb
                CONGER 25lb
                HADDOCK 10lb
                HALIBUT 37lb
                COALIE 16lb
                BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Great stuff Norman

Plenty time left yet for a few big ling
                  Cheers, Keith.

Comment

We were still fishing in September last year Richy (see below) - like Keith says plenty time yet

Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                    I AGREE

Comment

My last trip last year was Oct the 16th, catch was 4 mackerel, 3 codling and 1 ling along with whiting and coalie.

My previous 17 years of boat fishing before that i stopped about mid September but that was with charters or with Dave Mason.

September is my 2nd Fav month for boat fishing with June being my fav, we just need the weather gods to bless us with light west winds from now until the end of September at least
                      ................__................................ .............................
                      ____[ ~ \_____
                      [__On-A-Roll__/
                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                      P.B
                      SKATE 204lb
                      COD 51lb
                      LING 32lb
                      TOPE 40lb
                      CONGER 25lb
                      HADDOCK 10lb
                      HALIBUT 37lb
                      COALIE 16lb
                      BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Absolutely fantastic mate ,I see you really have mastered that software .

That video had me grinning from ear to ear , loved the soundtrack as well .

The next trip can't come quick enough it's just a shame I'm back at work ( doesn't work spoil the fishing .)

I've tied more traces this weekend so it's up to the weather gods now !!

Do I love fishing ........ Whey aye man
                        You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Cheers lads for those comments ,

the editing package is not a freebie but not expensive, theres a good choice in the £30-£100 bracket in places such as PC World, this ones Corel VideoStudio but theres several similar packages out there.

Norm
                          ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                          . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                          ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

watch out hollywood normans coming to show you how to make movies, quality mate they get better every time

Comment

Originally posted by tonynufc View Post
                              ...quality mate they get better every time
                              they do like...I have to agree with Steve I was grinning like a Cheshire Cat when I was watching it (for the 5th time )

what will 2010 catch reports bring?? (not that 2009 is over yet by a long chalk)
                              Ooh a new vid!

I AGREE

Comment

Working...
                              X