Missy- Last Weekend Off Hartlepool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missy- Last Weekend Off Hartlepool

I have'nt had the internet at home for a while so here's a quick, late report for last weekend.

It was the best forcast we'd seen in a while over a few days, so we decided to head out a little further than normal and try some wrecks 20 odd miles off.

Spent a fair bit of time marking out new wrecks on the plotter, but managed to do a spot of fishing.

No great numbers were caught but we had a few nice fish, including Missy's first double figure fish with a cod caught by codfathersfather weighing just under 11 lb.

Water was the clearest its been all year and weather behaved itself resulting in a enjoyable day out.

A few pics and a couple of vids;

Codfathersfather thought he had the first doubler on the new boat with this fish.

Turned out to be a foul hooked 7lb'er tho lol.

Missy first Double figure cod.
    Last edited by Codfather; 14-08-2009, 09:34 PM.

nice fish m8 and nice read looks like ya had good day, and video is brill too very clear
    Last edited by keithm; 14-08-2009, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Well done lads,great trip yas had there,good report too.

Comment

Excellent lads well done...know that feeling of the foul hooked fish very well....I pulled a 6lber up sideways through the depths last year "It's Big" I says

Ah well...
        Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
        I AGREE

Comment

well done codfather and codfathersfather spot on mate some good fish there and cheers for the video, tells so much more

although weathers been a bit iffy this season theres been some nice fish take on the days it's been good enough to get out ...... nice double !

norm
          ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
          . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
          ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Cheers lads.
            Eye horrible feeling that Tony when you think you've got a real gudn on, then when it surfaces its a foul hooked or even lasooed smaller than expected fish.

Remenmber being out with me dad about 20 year ago on a boat from kafiga side of hartlepool. All of a sudden me dads rod bent double and he started to reel in a beauty, the skipper got on the radio tellin other skippers about the fish he had on.

Anyway it surfaced, a huge boulder that me dad had lasooed lol. He still recons today it put up a good fight lol.
            Last edited by Codfather; 15-08-2009, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X