Stingray sad catch report 5.7.09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rich
    sorry to hear about the pooch mate - those who dont have dogs will never understand the bond as it is unconditional, we went through having our barns wallace die in our arms it was actually harder because you then remember the dog dieing and not what was before - but hey mate 16 years is chuffin good for a dog im sure you wont live to 112.

keep smiling pal.
    j
    give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

Sorry to hear about that Richy not the best of things to come home to at all mate.

Jim.
      Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

Sorry to here about ya dog mate that puts a right downer on ya day.
        Feel free to take a look at my blog.

http://edds-fishingtales.blogspot.com/

Cheers eddie t

Comment

That sucks mate, know how you feel and sorry to hear. Our 15yr old Border Collie (who the kids grew up with) had a stroke in 1996 and I had to take him to the vet in the middle of the night, I was prepared to max out every credit card I had that night but there was nothing the guy could do. I'd sooner he'd died in his sleep than have the memory of holding him as he slipped away that night, even as peaceful as it was.

Current 2 have just hit 3yrs old, we swore never to get another dog after Odie, but the house was just wrong - guess we're meant to be dog people. We know what's coming down the line so we're making the most of them all the time.

I like to think of the fact that some b*stard threw 5 border collie pups over the fence into Longbenton shelter and we gave one of them a loving home his entire life and 3 kids that loved him as much as he loved them.

Comment

Sad news Richie, at least she's had a good life in a good home.
            Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Working...
            X