Stingray 4.7.09 Thats more like it :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stingray 4.7.09 Thats more like it :)

Well what a turn around from last trip out, for them that read it...i blanked for the 1st time on my boat (cod ling wise anyway)

So today was pay back.....started at 7am with myself and el_sid and headed for the pre-planned marks, sea was fantastic, no wind no ripples.

Day started off well by hitting a shaol mixed of whiting and mackerel, then onto the wrecks..fished away with all kinds of methods and landed fish on everything, even had 2 ling on pirks today and the shads worked well.

So total catch for me was 9 ling all 6-8lb, 6 cod best a cracking 11lb 4oz (thats the 4th double cod from that wreck this year) as well as god knows how many whiting and only 6 mackerel.

El_Sid landed 3 nice ling around 8lb and a nice 7lb codling as well as pouting and whiting.

All but 2 fish over 6lb with a cracking stamp today.

All good days come to an end with the wind building at 1pm so we heading for 1 inshore wreck then off home.

For some reason i now cant load pics on this site, keeps saying upload failed when adding from "manage attachments" any reason why? have tried to uplaod 6 pics of todays catch

Out Sunday but not wrecking just macky bashing with family..if weather holds out the comp should produce a few good fish am sure.
    ................__................................ .............................
    ____[ ~ \_____
    [__On-A-Roll__/
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    P.B
    SKATE 204lb
    COD 51lb
    LING 32lb
    TOPE 40lb
    CONGER 25lb
    HADDOCK 10lb
    HALIBUT 37lb
    COALIE 16lb
    BLUE SHARK 55lb

well done mate - bet you try a sneaky wreck or two - i know what your like thought you were stag doing this week.
    give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

Next week mate, taken the boat out Thursday and then Friday morning off on the drink
      ................__................................ .............................
      ____[ ~ \_____
      [__On-A-Roll__/
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      P.B
      SKATE 204lb
      COD 51lb
      LING 32lb
      TOPE 40lb
      CONGER 25lb
      HADDOCK 10lb
      HALIBUT 37lb
      COALIE 16lb
      BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Pics
        Attached Files
        ____[ ~ \_____
        [__On-A-Roll__/
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        P.B
        SKATE 204lb
        COD 51lb
        LING 32lb
        TOPE 40lb
        CONGER 25lb
        HADDOCK 10lb
        HALIBUT 37lb
        COALIE 16lb
        BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

cracking catch report nice to see fish of that stamp getting caught im off tomorrow ill settle for half of that catch lol
          Cod machine

Comment

Nice pics & even better fish.
            That sea looks lovely enough to jump in.
            I will only be out for a couple of hours pet.

Comment

CRACKING REPORT RICHIE ,GOOD DAYS ARRIVED AT LAST

Comment

aye a had a crackin day, class weather aswell. knackered like all fish were decent stamp like, aspecially that monster that snagged u up
                cheers again

Comment

Originally posted by el_sid View Post
                  aye a had a crackin day, class weather aswell. knackered like all fish were decent stamp like, aspecially that monster that snagged u up
                  cheers again
                  how you knackered you have dune now,t all week. well done some nice fish..
                  invictus maneo

Comment

Originally posted by moocher View Post
                    how you knackered you have dune now,t all week. well done some nice fish..

aye aye whatever, a single handedly saved that garage from goin under this week

Comment

Great to hear some good fish are coming in Ritchie , did you find the mackerel were in pockets in a certain area or just spread out over the wrecks ?
                      You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

cracking report that mate and some nice lunkers too thanks for the pics mate too glad ya got em sorted
                        Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Nice 1 Richy

Spot On Richy. Bet Your Smiling Tonight Great Report Fingers Crossed Your Going To Post An Even Bigger & Better Catch Report On The 9th.
                          I've Been Having Trouble Trying To Upload Photo's Into Album,Same Message Upload Failed
                          Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught

Comment

Small shoals Steve but not alot about, if you find them spend the time an catch what you want fo the day.

Cheers lads was a canny day.
                            ____[ ~ \_____
                            [__On-A-Roll__/
                            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                            P.B
                            SKATE 204lb
                            COD 51lb
                            LING 32lb
                            TOPE 40lb
                            CONGER 25lb
                            HADDOCK 10lb
                            HALIBUT 37lb
                            COALIE 16lb
                            BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Thanks for that mate ,see out there tomorrow I expect
                              You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Working...
                              X