Abidan 1/7/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abidan 1/7/09

Had a trip out of Amble round about 11 at high tide. got a 3lb cod first drop thought to myself here we go. then I thought again 3hrs later with only another 2 in the box.
    Had plenty of small ones with a late run of 4 keepers in the last half hour. in total we had around 18 cod and 1 macky. we were out for around 7hrs

Had the feathers out on the light rod all day sitting in the rest with only 1 macky to show. Was hard work again having to scrat around to find the fish. Kept within site of Amble due to the fog which never realy appeared but better safe as they say.

Got a few cod from the back of the island for a nice change and quite a few boats out as well for week day.

No pics I'm afraid

Seemed a nice sea for it today, looks good for the weekend so i will be out, back to plan A

NICE CATCH ANYWAY WHEN MOST OF US AT WORK
    ................__................................ .............................
    ____[ ~ \_____
    [__On-A-Roll__/
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    P.B
    SKATE 204lb
    COD 51lb
    LING 32lb
    TOPE 40lb
    CONGER 25lb
    HADDOCK 10lb
    HALIBUT 37lb
    COALIE 16lb
    BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Well done George. I was up the reservoir today at derwent and it hoyed down all afternoon-i was dry as toast with my waterproofs on. No fish but still nice to be out.
      Mick.
      Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

Working...
      X