Growler 22/06/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growler 22/06/09

Headed off this morning just after 6. First drift I dropped down and was fiddling with my reel handle as it was a bit stiff when the first fish took a hold. We managed two more drifts before my brother started spewing(alcohol induced)!!!!! An executive decision was then made to head in for some breakfast and anadin extra. We ended up with 8 cod to keep (biggest 5lb)over the two drifts and a few tiddlers threw back. Once this hangover has eased a bit and the tide flooded over the marina sill its back off for some more!

Graham.

Hehe ,sounds like you had a lot against you there mate ,although not a bad result in the end eh !!!
    You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Come on Graham , what did you get in the afternoon , I'm guessing you headed south? There were a few fish down that way on Saturday , but I went north on sunday and it was barren , apart from maccy.

Ray

Comment

Take 2.......

We went back out after low water and it was the same story again, loads of fish but at least our yougun didn't yak this time! No big ones though. Off out again in the morning at 6 so here's hoping for a biggy! Still no mackeral yet, I haven't had one yet this season.

Graham.

Comment

Nice one mate Fancy turnin out rough lol
          Ivan

Fishing is eternal optimism!!!

Comment

Working...
          X