Pal ii 14.06.09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pal ii 14.06.09

Well I actually got a goodnights sleep for a change and was out of Newbiggin for 7.30am headed for the beacons about 3/4 to 1 mile fished a flowing trace with party squid/rag and a bright orange jellyworm on a 6 inch trace above fished the regular drifts I normally try and picked 2 codling up and a ling all on the jellyworm which I have to say is abit of me being converted to new technology lol had a pollock about 1 1/2lb which went back to fight another day loads of scotchies of various sizes then things all dried up so tried a run to Cresswell but no better there so went back to Newbiggin and sat it out weather was spot on never had anything but sunshine all day talk about being in the right place

Managed to pick up two more codling about 3pm then nothing so went back in at 4.30pm had a lovely day and a few fish so thats me a happy chappy the viz in the water was poor like Ritchy says still sand in the water I suspect thats why the bright orange went but was hard work for keepers.

Sorry for the lack of video edit not tried but like doing them

Ivan

Fishing is eternal optimism!!!

Nice box of fish mate nowt wrong with vid glad ya enjoyed mate thats what
    its all about.
    Feel free to take a look at my blog.

http://edds-fishingtales.blogspot.com/

Cheers eddie t

Comment

Now I reckon I could manage a video like that (whether I could ever get it on here is a different matter ) Nice pics though and a few nice fish for you , I'm envious , I couldn't get out this weekend
      Sounds like you had a really enjoyable day Ivan

Ray

Comment

Spot on Ivan, great report, pictures and .......... whoo hoo a video
        well done mate nice crisp photos and vid there, looks like the video bit might just be catchin on ...... excellent, many thanks

norm
        Last edited by Norman; 15-06-2009, 05:34 PM.
        ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
        . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
        ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Great catch on one of the "slower" weekends fish wise Ivan - Nice one!
          Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Thanks lads!

I think i'll have ago at the editing but got a long way to catch you's Slinky lads lol
            Ivan

Comment

Nice one - do you feel a bit like the SBS in the little rib? Ross Kemp goes Fishing kind of mullarky...you could dress all in black and plant limpet mines on the commercial fleet kind of thing (sorry quiet day at work today )

Nice catch tho
              Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
              I AGREE

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Wallsendo View Post
                Nice one - do you feel a bit like the SBS in the little rib? Ross Kemp goes Fishing kind of mullarky...you could dress all in black and plant limpet mines on the commercial fleet kind of thing (sorry quiet day at work today )

Nice catch tho
                Who dares wins baby lol

Now there's an idea for when I get into the video editing or when the comercials are taking too much i could go deep under and sabo there nets!!
                See what you've done me mind is away in gaga land now lol
                Ivan

Comment

Good pics and video, looks like good fun in the rib.

Keep them coming.

Comment

Working...
                  X