No announcement yet.

Slinky Kate 13th June 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keith - 2 of the macky were sacrificed and I did try a lask of 'krel on a 10/0 only to lose it on the Adastra (very snaggy wreck)

Great day Noram - have rested and recouperated fully now...not a lot of fish for the pot like you say but still plenty of fish (early on) to keep things interesting

Until the next time

Summer solstice next weekend
    Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

Comment

Great report and pics Norman well done lads

Got the right one now Tony lol
      Feel free to take a look at my blog.

http://edds-fishingtales.blogspot.com/

Cheers eddie t

Comment

el_sid .. apologies for late reply .... wrasse was caught at St Marys inside of yellow can, have caught quite a few there, usually a lot bigger and usually more coloured ..

norm
        ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
        . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
        ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

great report as usual. I tune in every week to see how slinky has done you should be touting your cds to country file, springwatch coast or sumit like that

Comment

Originally posted by Norman View Post
            el_sid .. apologies for late reply .... wrasse was caught at St Marys inside of yellow can, have caught quite a few there, usually a lot bigger and usually more coloured ..

norm
            cheers, not sure wat yellow can is but al find oot

Comment

I`ve added a higher density copy of same vid to the original post on page 1, I`d appreciate feedback as to quality, I only see it through my own PC so hard to judge what format is best .........

thanks

norm
              ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
              . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___

Comment

I have to be frank and admit I didn't spot much difference in the quality...but then I only saw the first one a couple of times
                Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                I AGREE

Comment

How embarrassing - I merely watched the first one again (on photobucket)

Norman - done as you asked (properly) and yes the second one is better
                  Ooh a new vid!

I AGREE

Comment

the first is about 40 meg but the second about 100 when uploaded that is , so not sure how that converts to what you see in streaming download .... but good if you think (eventually lol ) that the second is better
                    ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                    . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___

Comment

Yellow can is the markers they use up St Marry's or Souter, it is an area of rough ground that seems to fish most of the year round and becomes very busy from March until September.

Chucks up some good fish and many species, i not tried it since April thou.
                      ................__................................ .............................
                      ____[ ~ \_____
                      [__On-A-Roll__/
                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                      P.B
                      SKATE 204lb
                      COD 51lb
                      LING 32lb
                      TOPE 40lb
                      CONGER 25lb
                      HADDOCK 10lb
                      HALIBUT 37lb
                      COALIE 16lb
                      BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Well done lads,
                        Bet it was a downer heading off to the easterly wind and rain, but it paid off by the looks of it.
                        Good report, pics and videos as usuall.

I recon the second video is a lot sharper Norman.

Was killing me at blackpool on a stag do, looking out to the totally flat sea over there.

It got better after the first few pints tho lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X