Pal ii 31.05.09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pal ii 31.05.09

Well I've been itching to get back out and weather wise could not have picked a better day for it.
    loaded car etc and picked Dad up at 7.30am I actually got some sleep due to the liquids consumed previous night pleased it was flat lol
    All sorted and headed out at 8.30am from Newbiggin bait taken was rag, mussel and squid.
    First headed for the beacons area about 3/4 of a mile dad picked up a couple of codling to 2lb then I just hammered the scotchies and after 5 was cursing
    After about an hour or so off to cresswell where we drifted the rough ground I got a first for me a wrasse of about 1ld bonny little things, dad another codling and yep more piggin scotchies lol left there and steamed to blyth and drifted some close in wrecks with no success so tried behind cambois pier and finally got a codling after 4 bloody hours
    picked up loads more scotchies then headed back to newbiggin and the beacons where we hit a purple patch about 4pm I got a couple more and dad had a double header of 3 1/2lbers which was a shame it felt like a goodn.
    All in all had a cracking day plenty sport and ended up me 4 codling to 3lb and dad 7 codling to 3 1/2lb wouldn't like to count the scotchies kept 4 for the brother in law horrible little blighters.

Heres some snapps days that you look forward too

Last edited by Iva-Cod-on; 01-06-2009, 09:42 PM.
    Ivan

Fishing is eternal optimism!!!

Great report & pics Ivan, some nice looking fish there.
    Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Nice one Ivan , I take a camera and a camcorder and a mobile phone with a camera in it and still never (or very rarely) manage or remember to take pics.
      Yours are good
      Hope we get a few more days like that

Ray

Comment

Excellent - am always jealous of the lads who get out during the week while I'm "working" really hard
        Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
        I AGREE

Comment

Originally posted by oldessox View Post
          Nice one Ivan , I take a camera and a camcorder and a mobile phone with a camera in it and still never (or very rarely) manage or remember to take pics.
          Yours are good
          Hope we get a few more days like that

Ray
          cheers lads and come on Ray get snapping LOL

N tony think your over worked cos it was yesterday LOL just couldn't be @srsed was filleting till 9.30pm when I got back
          Ivan

Fishing is eternal optimism!!!

Comment

Well done Ivan mate another good un by the looks of it ............

Great to see lots of good catches being reported , does ya heart good

norm
            ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
            . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
            ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Working...
            X