Missy 25th May 09 Hartlepool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missy 25th May 09 Hartlepool

Sneeked a quick look out off hartlepool early this morning, took a couple of mates out for a look with us this time.

Another early start, up at 3.00 rounded everyone up and leaving the lock gates about 5.00am. It was just a quick look out today, had to make it in before low water, so just made it back in at 8.45am with 4 ft of water under us in the channel.

Conditions were perfect with a lovely sea, as flat as a flat thing, glorious sunshine and a nice steady drift. It was a shame to have to come back in.

Fish wise we only had a few codling up to 4-5 lb, but the weather and banter made up for it, was just nice to be out on a morning like this morning anyway.

We had our first mackeral of the season as well caught by my mate Mr Moyle, so they should'nt be far away.

A few pic's off the phone, will have a try at a video later if I can manage it lol.

The first little macky of the season for us;

Me and one of the codling;

Anybody lost a white painted jigger that had some muppets attached , was still in good nick;

Waiting for the lock to open;

Nice One

Nice Day For It, Can't Believe Its A Bank Holiday The Weather Being That Good.Still I'm At Work Looking Out At That Nice Blue Sky.Missy's A Bit Of A Looker,She's A Bit Of Alright.Shame You Had To Head Back Nice Photo's By The Way.Fingers Crossed The Little Macky Had Lots Of Friends With Him
    Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught

Comment

welldone lads on the fish great report also erm the jigger might been seans he forgot to fasten one on his quick release
      Panel Pin Champ

Comment

geat result lads

ps that jigger is not one of mine the hooks are too small the smallest i use on jiggers is 10/0

Sean
        The beautifull South

Comment

My first attempt at a video, here goes;

Comment

Nice one lads, good luck on the hunt for your new reel

Comment

Someone mention mackerel

Yer looked a cracking day, unable to go out myself today but sea on the web cam looked cracking and fish also helps
              ................__................................ .............................
              ____[ ~ \_____
              [__On-A-Roll__/
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
              P.B
              SKATE 204lb
              COD 51lb
              LING 32lb
              TOPE 40lb
              CONGER 25lb
              HADDOCK 10lb
              HALIBUT 37lb
              COALIE 16lb
              BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

great report lads and some fish cracking day for fishing too
                Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Sounds like a canny few hours out nice one lads.
                  Feel free to take a look at my blog.

http://edds-fishingtales.blogspot.com/

Cheers eddie t

Comment

Was well worth sneaking out then , the sea looks nice and flat , I've seen a few pics on here of days like that this year but havn't had one myself yet , had a few good productive days fishing , but it's been cold and choppy every time I've been out so far , I'm really looking forward to fishing all day on a sea like that .

Ray

Comment

Well done mate and good to see that the mackys are coming in.
                      cracking pics
                      keep kids off the streets, give them a rod.

Comment

good crack lads, was out on the famous sun and mon the cod were feeding well ,a few cannny ling on the mon as well ,there was a sun fish hanging around as well,looks like summer wont be long lol

Comment

Never spotted a sun fish out there yet Billy, would be nice to see. Seen a couple of seals out yesterday and a whale on saterday.

Met Famous on a weck on saterday but not much doing on it so we both headed off in different directions in search of fishies.

Whear abouts were u's fishing sun and mon ?

Comment

Nice one mate, good to see missy getting a few trips under her belt ........

Great to hear of the first mackerel as well, we tried everywhere but still no sign up to about 8 miles out .......

great pics (and video lol) as ever , keep it up mate ....

cheers

norm
                            ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                            . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                            ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

nice one lads

Well done again lads, was out on monday meself,the weather and sea conditions were better than you could have wanted, headed straight out to skinny, got 2 cod within the hour, then nothing but a small ling, untill the weather turned a bit and the sea got up, headed closer to home only to catch the sun again and nothing more not even a little maccy , hopefully won't be much longer now .
                              The only thing i catch is rough ground and wrecks, at least the local angling shops like me!!!!:

Comment

Working...
                              X