No announcement yet.

Jason Catch Report - friends boat Whitby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well done Jason mate, and got to say well deserved .....
    ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
    . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
    ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Well Done Jason,
      What more evidence is needed by the commercial fishermen’s organisation, Sea Fishery committees and other antis and the supporters of article 47 need to put a bag limit on each angler?
      In these days of minimal quotas for professional fisherman, which as far as I know was as little a couple of boxes of cod a month last year (as reported on BBC county file).
      One can say that it is not the pleasure angler that caused the demise of the Cod stocks it is the over fishing by the commercial vessels.
      At present it is the pleasure angler that is under scrutiny not the commercial boats Why give them ammunition to legislate our sport?
      Let’s try and be sensible when giving catch reports

Comment

Thanks alf
        I don't normally get hacked off with others on here and respect others opinions you come on here and on hot sixth post slag me down for what to me was one of the best days fishing in my life - if you were a regular on here you would understand why I posted the thread over the last four years or so I have been boat fishing thirty times or more and the 18 fish I kept yesterday will count for about 25% of all fish kept in that period which is less than 3 fish per trip and having spent as a rough estimate £2000 over that period doing my hobby I have a right to post - I you really do love our sport as you put it bugger off else where and preach to them other wise go and find some chuffin tree to hug or a comercial boat which you can chain yourself to their trawl door (hope you don't drown) to make your point. I can guaratee that every fillet yesterday will be eaten by friends and family of all those on board and not sold as a profit.

P1ss of to another forum where you may be welcome as I can not rmember seeing any of you post congratulating members for not catching hence conserving fish stocks.

Moderators please tell me if I am out of order but bear in mind I have never posted a negative post on here.

Best regards
        Fcuked off from Stockton.
        give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

Good report Jason, keep them coming.

Your right about your last post aswell, fook the politics and bunny huggers, aslong as the fish are put to good use as you said they are, then whats the problem ?

I'm sure 99.9% of people on here are glad you posted the pics, its a fishing forum after all !!!

Comment

Well done Jason Glad you had a good trip out - makes a change
            UKCC Level 2 Game Angling Coach

Comment

Originally posted by alf View Post
              Well Done Jason,
              What more evidence is needed by the commercial fishermen’s organisation, Sea Fishery committees and other antis and the supporters of article 47 need to put a bag limit on each angler?
              In these days of minimal quotas for professional fisherman, which as far as I know was as little a couple of boxes of cod a month last year (as reported on BBC county file).
              One can say that it is not the pleasure angler that caused the demise of the Cod stocks it is the over fishing by the commercial vessels.
              At present it is the pleasure angler that is under scrutiny not the commercial boats Why give them ammunition to legislate our sport?
              Let’s try and be sensible when giving catch reports
              What A KNOB you realy are with a post like this

The proffesional Fishermen have had there good days i Dont know any poor ones only the new ones that are trying to make a go of it now but the fishing families from Whitby and Scarbourgh and even brid are some of the richest people in the towns

so as to go on about comercials quotas is ridiculas

the best thing that could of happened was the days in port stopped them going out and not landing where were they landing ? they were still fishing

Well done jason and great to see you had some cracking fish

hopefully i will be posting some piccies like them soon

SEAN
              The beautifull South

Comment

Great report that Jason, looks like you had a crackin day! and very well done on your response to Alf

Comment

Alf,

I can confirm Jason has been distracting fish for years, fish stock wise he should be applauded, he's been feeding them up for years. If he has a good day and takes a fry for his friends & family (greedy smoggy will probs eat the lot himself ) that's his business.

As I said earlier great catch Jason & great pics.
                  Cheers, Keith.

Comment

nice pics lads great to see the boats doing well cracking result
                    Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Went out the following thursday jason, 40+ miles got a shedfull, all cod which was unusual not getting a few ling on bait.

Comment

All I want to say is good on you Jason!!
                        Ivan

Fishing is eternal optimism!!!

Comment

Well done Jason. I would have done exactly the same as you-fish for my family and friends.
                          As to someone having a go at you its not uncommon on these forums thats why i sometimes prefer to read rather than post.
                          I,m out at Whitby next Thursday in the Police fishing compo. Was looking to see whats been doing the bizz so i,ll defo get a box of squid.
                          Mick.
                          Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

well done Jason great days fishing the amount of fish we all take on this forum over a season probably equates to one or two trips for the commercails. when we catch must of us keep the biguns and return the littluns conservation being a part of the pleasure anglers make up that cant be said for others. there is some right plonkers around

Comment

If they are worth filleting, i keep them. I see no point in throwing them back to be trawled. I have enough friends and family who like a bit of fish to make sure none goes to waste.

Comment

before anyone asks, i do throw a lot of fish back. Just legal fish aren`t worth the effort to fillet.

Comment

Working...
                                X