Ling bonanza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ling bonanza

steamed out today from Hartlepool,12 miles, fished 2 wrecks close together,mackerel in abundance then came the ling (up to 20lb,and Pollack to 12lb.but the cod were scarce,we managed 6 to keep around 5lb,put others back as too small usual whiting plague weather idyllic and good company,was in my new boat ,a starfish 8 which performed very well and was well christened,shads did it for me but rippers baited h0keyes did the biz as well regards to all, George

That's great fishing. All the weekend's bigger fish have come from south of the Tyne, I'll have to head that way next.

Comment

Nice report George, congrats on the 20lber, nice day and nice way to break the new boat in.
      Some good catches on Sunday with a few big fish landed down the dock, all boats had a good day.

Regards

Paul

Comment

[QUOTE=braveheart;758279]steamed out today from Hartlepool,12 miles, fished 2 wrecks close together,mackerel in abundance then came the ling (up to 20lb,and Pollack to 12lb.but the cod were scarce,we managed 6 to keep around 5lb,put others back as too small usual whiting plague weather idyllic and good company,was in my new boat ,a starfish 8 which performed very well and was well christened,shads did it for me but rippers baited h0keyes did the biz as well regards to all, George[/QUOTE

sent you PM need some info off you
        Alan

Comment

Working...
        X