Craster Sun 05/10/2008.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craster Sun 05/10/2008.

Went out on Bon Ami with Insano on Sunday. 12 on the boat felt a bit tight considering last time there was only 8.
    Fishing was very poor. Caught one undersize codling. Small stuff after. Ian caught more than me but it was hard work. One old boy was saying on the boat last week he had 16 codling.
    Must just be the season coming to an end. The boat was chucked about in the sea a fair bit. In fact an airsea helicopter had a look at us. Think the pilot was just bored. And i threw up. Mind it did taste nice and choclatey.
    And we saw the red arrows fly past in the distance.

Mick.
    Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Not had a good day up there the last 2 years but have heard of others doing well...must always get the wrong days.

At least you made it out...i am 50/50 to go out and fish mark "loads of fish" on wed/thur
    ................__................................ .............................
    ____[ ~ \_____
    [__On-A-Roll__/
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    P.B
    SKATE 204lb
    COD 51lb
    LING 32lb
    TOPE 40lb
    CONGER 25lb
    HADDOCK 10lb
    HALIBUT 37lb
    COALIE 16lb
    BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

The sea was a bit choopy like, northeast 1 knowing you there is no chance you would have ventured out in it. It all felt a bit odd standing in 2 inches of water whilst fishing from a boat!!

I think i finished up with 4 scotchies and a whiting.Still was a decent day out apart from on the way up driving past the turn off, wasting a gallon of juice and almost being late.

Still i think i only lost 3 sinkers, which is exceelent for moi!

Comment

nice one lads its still a day out better than sitting in the house.
        Feel free to take a look at my blog.

http://edds-fishingtales.blogspot.com/

Cheers eddie t

Comment

Working...
        X