No announcement yet.

Shady 9th August 2008 - Fishing / Stock Car Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything already said but glad she is ok and seems with the injury she should be able to have the car sorted and maybe a better one from the compensation for the pain you's have went through.
    ................__................................ .............................
    ____[ ~ \_____
    [__On-A-Roll__/
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    P.B
    SKATE 204lb
    COD 51lb
    LING 32lb
    TOPE 40lb
    CONGER 25lb
    HADDOCK 10lb
    HALIBUT 37lb
    COALIE 16lb
    BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the "get wells".

Still in a lot of pain, but still here to tell the tale and with all bones still together i think!!
      Was not very good to be told after being unstraped from blocks and tape on sunday that if i had broke my neck where they thought... i could of been dead(as it was the bit of spine that the skull sits on)!! thanks for that mr doctor just something else i need to be told!!!!
      A word from the wise If this ever happens to you( i hope it never will) make the ever so(not) nice doctors have a good look at you before you go the 1st time!!!!!(like i should of done) Dont be told just go home and take 2 paracetamol!

thanks again guys

claire xx

Thanks for the chat steve!

Comment

Just read this as been away on a course since sunday, pleased to here it was nothing to serious Claire and your on the mend...get well soon and hope to here you showing the lads how to catch fish again very soon

Comment

Working...
        X