I don't want a pickle Just want to ride on my motorsickle

get in!

gotta go dig that one out to listen to right now
    And I I I don't wanna die

I just wan a ride

On my motor sy

Kull

Apologies jeff for mark hijacking your post
    "I mock thee not, though I by thee am mockéd.
    Thou call'st me madman, but I call thee blockhead"

Comment

thats right blame it on me (or arlo guthrie)

(again)
      ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
      Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Pansy - full of shovels and picks and weapons of mass deestruction
        "I mock thee not, though I by thee am mockéd.
        Thou call'st me madman, but I call thee blockhead"

Comment

well done jeff cracking fish and cracking report thanks
          CHEERS BASSWRASSE 2 www.Anglingtalknortheast.forumup.com

Comment

Thanks lads.

Not sure about the CM93 Mark.....PM "Volante" and Dave will be able to answer your question mate.

Cheers,
            Jeff.

PS................Where the hell did the ODD JOB comments come from.........? I'd eat ODD JOB for breakfast....!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jeff View Post
              Thanks lads.

Not sure about the CM93 Mark.....PM "Volante" and Dave will be able to answer your question mate.

Cheers,
              Jeff.

PS................Where the hell did the ODD JOB comments come from.........? I'd eat ODD JOB for breakfast....!!!!

Ya might as well, ya eat everything else

No mention of the onboard cuisine, you both on diets???

The 3D sounder looks spot on, is that software running on a windows PC with an input from the sounder?
              Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Well done Volante, nice days fishing. Looks like you've lost a few pounds Jeff. I'm on a diet of rabbit food and tea so I can get back in me chesties this winter lol, can't afford the made to measure ones!
                Regards, Graham

Comment

Fantastic report and pics jeff (odd job LOL ) and of course well done on the big ling .......... by all accounts this season seems to be heading the right way , not only plenty fish but all of a good stamp ..........

mind you when the weather turns snotty the fish dont come out to play, which is probably just fine by me

congrats mate and also same to Dave ...............

by the way yes that 3D looks good ............ do you have to ride the wreck a bit to build up the image or is it pre-loaded by maps?

cheers

Norman
                  ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                  . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                  ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Correct Keith.........The "Max Sea" runs on Windows via the sounder.

Also correct Norman.....you run over the wreck a few times and it picks it up and saves it for next drift / trip.

It certainly adds more potential for accuracy in the drift. It wasn't until this trip that I realised the true value of it. There are times when you think you are going right over the wreck and quite frankly.....you are not. Without this kit you would never know. It helps Dave accurately plot a drift over each part of the wreck until the fish are located. It should prove good for small wrecks as well.......it should help maximise position and drift better.

As for the weight.......yes...lost some weight. Cut out some crap food, changed my weightlifting routine and dropped from 19st 5lbs to 17st 10lbs. Not planning to loose any more and if i stay less than 18st I'll be happy. At least Davey supports my new regime, he was on salad sandwiches as well.

Still no chance of getting Neoprene Chesties on Oblickta.....my legs simply don't fit in the holes without the blood circulation being stopped...!!!!!

Cheers,
                    Jeff

Comment

maybe stick this on as well jeff, DrDepth - Sea bottom mapping software for PC and Pocket PC

standalone 3d undersea mapping, run it alongside max sea, got a full copy somewhere if you want it

works the same, takes the nmea feed from the sounder & gps and builds up a 3d image which you can save and then pan around, zoom in fly past and so on

itching to get ours going, but will have to wait till the sounder upgrade over winter to give it the full monty
                      ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
                      Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Thanks Mark. Will let Davey know.

Comment

Excellent Jeff - very nice fish and that's a piece of Gucci kit too
                          Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                          I AGREE

Comment

Working...
                          X