Shady 12th July 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shady 12th July 2007

Bert, Kyle & myself this morning, picked the lads up at 4.0am, no messing about straight out scouting for the comp tomorrow so lines in at 4.45am.
    Why is the weather crap every saturday? don't think we drifted any slower than 1.2knts. Anyway Bert worked his magic and we ended up with 28 cod & 4 ling, all a good stamp of fish, lots about 6lb and one or two about 8lb, mainly landed at locations X, Y & Z using lugworm tipped off with frozen peas!!!!
    HONEST!!!! We headed back in at 10.15am as we'd ran out of peas.

Bert also lost a canny fish and Kyle lost one he reckons would of been bigger than his 16lb PB. Tomorrow Sonna!!!! Tomorrow!!!
    Last edited by KeithB; 12-07-2008, 01:14 PM.
    Cheers, Keith.

Nice one lads ...peas eh?...might try marrowfat tomorrow, heard they've been doing well down on the south coast
    Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

Comment

nice one lads well done
      Feel free to take a look at my blog.

http://edds-fishingtales.blogspot.com/

Cheers eddie t

Comment

The weather's crap cos I got a new boat were they garden peas Good luck in the comp , not that you lot seem to need it lol.

Ray

Comment

Now then lads .... I told you not to give the game away about the green things ,I know Ian went to town on green things a while back ...

Green is the new orange.
          You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

well done lads
            i did a 10 and a half hour shift
            boo hoo

sless

Comment

well done lads ......... how was the sea? ........

was just explaining to the wife that a sunday comp means I set back the fishing day to a Sunday instead of Saturday but to bert it means two days fishing at the weekend lol good luck the morra lads, see yas out there. (and yes, I recommend keep fishing GREEN things)
              ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
              . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
              ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

If the sea is owt like to day Norman there'll be lots of green things knocking about...hic hic...

Good Luck everyone!
                Cheers, Keith.

Comment

ive only got mixed peppers, will they do or should i be going to the all night garage and askin for a tin of peas at daft-o-clock in the morning? have you gone part time sless? just the 10 1/2 hrs! hope you've left some for us for 2mora lads!

Comment

Got them wreck catchers in the boot for you Jamie, we didn't hang around long in the pub today, hope we didn't miss you?

See you in the the morning.
                    Cheers, Keith.

Comment

i didnt make it down anyway mate, i'll square you up in the morn, cheers mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X