Lucy Olivia 31/05/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucy Olivia 31/05/14

Full day today all on the hard ground close in, fish came steadily all day but as has been for the last couple of trips the vast majority going back the average stamp was probably 1.5lb, had some fun on a light spinning outfit with 30gm lure on before drift became too strong, tried all day for a better fish, used up all of my previous day saving marks but fish still small, as usual just when I decide to call it a day found a better fish just short of 7lb, had a dozen fish in the box around 3lb, lots of fish still a bit small and felt like hard work today but weather made up for it!!

Aye it was a cracking day out there Dave, well done on the 7lb'er...

Comment

cracking fish lovely day to be afloat

Comment

Nice fish to finish the day off, well done.

Comment

Nice one: that’s a fine, fresh run fish your photo looks like it was taken abroad with the sunshine.

Comment

Lovely clean fish!
            Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
            I AGREE

Comment

Nice fish that, was it caught on the spinning outfit. Well done mate.
              P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Would love to have had on the light gear Arthur but it was on the shadding gear on an orange tiger twin tail, had a few good fish last summer on the light gear just using a 2oz lead head and twin tail, drift got to be right before you can get away with it though! I thought if Arthur can catch em on a mackerel spinner then I am gonna have a go, great fun, I had more fish on that than the heavy stuff but when drift picked up I needed some lead to be on the bottom!

Comment

Good report and good to see you on the fish!

Sean
                  The beautifull South

Comment

Working...
                  X