Sable Catch Report 31.05.2014.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sable Catch Report 31.05.2014.

Nice days dont come along too often, so todays weather was gratefully recieved...

The water was dirty close in and the tides a bit stong for wrecking, so we headed 5 miles off to some rough ground. It was 45 minutes before a fish came aboard but we both had one on at the same time.

This is it i thought, but nope, it was slow going and we only ended up with 4 keepers, biggest about 5lb the rest about 3lb, a few smaller thrown back...

No fish pics today, i forgot.....

Good to be out on days like today chris, full of anticipation this morning that it was going to be a big day, seemed to promise it all day but never quite switched on! Tomorrow looks good as well but work beckons unfortunately!! Not be long and that water will clear up and the machines start showing. Must pop over and have a catch up soon.

Comment

Next time you are venturing out Dave, send me a PM and i'll come up for a bit of floating chat...

Comment

Good to hear you and Deano had some fish Chris.

Smoothest sea I've been out on this season.

Comment

Lovely photo’s Chris the conditions look spot on. Last night was a lot less settled but the fishing was pretty much the same.

Comment

Great morning to be out...nice one Chris
            Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
            I AGREE

Comment

Looked a great day to be offshore Chris, just a shame the fish didn't think so too
              I arrived at the gate over Cullercoats at 10 to 6am, only to find the lock had been changed a day early, so couldn't launch
              P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Bit naughty that Arthur, could they not have let you know or is it up to you to find out....

Comment

Good to see sable out and getting in on the action!

Sean
                  The beautifull South

Comment

Working...
                  X