Whitby-Normal service has been resumed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kartonkel View Post
    I read from both your reports that the boats were half empty...

Do you think they saved fuel and stayed inshore? I hear the water is still a bit green in Whitby.

Wish you luck for Sunday. A full boat on Mistress seems a good thing...at least you won't bob about in inshore waters
    We were 15 miles off on Trott On on Wednesday and yesterday he stayed inshore and bagged the heaviest fish of the festival so far of 19lbs! Charisma is a slow boat so you know he won't go miles off, but we were still 8 miles from port at one point.
    2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Originally posted by stevie-r-@hotmail.co.uk View Post
      Well done to Lynne, and another great report Mark, hope you have some
      luck sunday.
      Thanks Steve, still haven't caught a Cod! Weather amazing, fishing rotten!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kartonkel View Post
        I read from both your reports that the boats were half empty...

Do you think they saved fuel and stayed inshore? I hear the water is still a bit green in Whitby.

Wish you luck for Sunday. A full boat on Mistress seems a good thing...at least you won't bob about in inshore waters
        water gin clear at whitby on friday
        AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Originally posted by lingking View Post
          water gin clear at whitby on friday
          We should have gone on the gin Duncan!

Comment

Great report as. NORMAL mate your misses must be hard as nails on a boat with no shoes and socks on?lol

Comment

Just lost my 3rd place in the Haddock competiton.

Fame is such a fleeting bedfellow!

Comment

Originally posted by kayos View Post
                Just lost my 3rd place in the Haddock competiton.

Fame is such a fleeting bedfellow!
                cracking report K your lass is showing you's lot how to go on, i think its the bare foot day's that's the key factor.Keep on trying k you might get a mopp

Comment

Well done Mark and Lynne, its very hit and miss out there this season. We found yesterday that the morning was frantic but after say 11 am it calmed down to almost stop. So tales of fishing the tyne yesterday are two different stories dependant on the time you were out.
                  Fingers crossed you hit the high time next trip

good luck

norm
                  ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                  . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                  ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X