No announcement yet.

Whitby, round 1 to me I think!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done mark and Lynn pleased you's enjoyed yourselves and caught a few fish. Hopefully the other 3 are a tad more productive for you's

Good luck
    PB SHORE COD 9LB 14oz seaton sluice 3/11/12
    PB BOAT COD 9lb 15oz
    PB COALIE 9lb 8oz
    PB LING 7lb 8oz

Comment

Yes Steve, no cod for me either yesterday. Out on Charisma tomorrow, along with Duncan. Gonna be a blast!
      2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Well done Mark Hope this trip gets better and better
        PB Ling 14.5lb (AUG 2013 Stingray)

Comment

Originally posted by kayos View Post
          Yes Steve, no cod for me either yesterday. Out on Charisma tomorrow, along with Duncan. Gonna be a blast!
          Nice fish youngin was your lass sea sick or just bad with the drink

Comment

Originally posted by beachbuddy View Post
            Nice fish youngin was your lass sea sick or just bad with the drink
            Haha no mate, just taking a rest, it is a long day from 415am. Thanks for calling me youngin, a guy on the boat was making what he thought was polite conversation - until he asked if I was retired!!

Not happy.

Comment

Originally posted by kayos View Post
              Haha no mate, just taking a rest, it is a long day from 415am. Thanks for calling me youngin, a guy on the boat was making what he thought was polite conversation - until he asked if I was retired!!

Not happy.
              Respect k you want to have a look along kettleness and runswick bay when your not on the water it's not far from whitby might get ya sell a bass/wrasse/pollock on the light gear

Comment

Sounds good, but we are staying at Cayton Bay near Filey. Maybe have a look down there, as we have our light gear with us.

Comment

Excellent report Mark, luv the rhubarb n custard outfit. congrats on the "win" nice pollock and especially the haddock after a 35 year wait.
                  P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Working...
                  X