Iceland fishing trip report 20/06/2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Norway.

Great pics Canman m8 looks like you all had a great time and i wish i could have been there and yes i agree with the boys jealousy is what we feel but never mind as long as you think it was worth it so Tight lines m8t/s and keep the good work going.

Comment

£95 in a week and eating out.............................Jeeze that would not cover my shopping for a week in Norway and thats being frugal. My special treat was some cans of beer last time from the vg shop and i misunderstood the money. It worked out 3 quid a can of beer--and i got half a dozen.
      Mick.
      Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

great report mate, well done

Comment

Originally posted by mick dunn View Post
          £95 in a week and eating out.............................Jeeze that would not cover my shopping for a week in Norway and thats being frugal. My special treat was some cans of beer last time from the vg shop and i misunderstood the money. It worked out 3 quid a can of beer--and i got half a dozen.
          Mick.
          You can pay more if you are not careful, but Steve lives there and knows where to shop.
          P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Cracking report Arthur! If only our shores were blessed with fishing like that!

Graham.

Comment

Cracking report Arthur. I bet the three of you were like little kids away from home with nothing to do but fish….. and empty a few bottles. Phil has changed since I knew him, he’s lost the moustache.

Comment

Hell, that was a few years ago
                P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Working...
                X