Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At last

could it be the season has started

fished on warlrd on sat,plenty of fish for everyone,in line with the other vessels that fished the same area,and there were plenty of them

even the two tyne charter vessels turned up

water still not sparkling clear but improved

all baits and lures did the biz,rippers flowing trace,all manner of hokkis/daylites etc,the fish werent fussy,took owt that was hoyed at em
    dont think any shads were used
    couple of chunky wrasse too.

strangely the fishing continued through the slack water period,but the first one and a half hours of the ebb saw things go quiet,then thankfully pick up again.

i aint been to amble today but my apprentice crewman informs me it was another good day,although his performance was not what would be expected.

apparantly one of the regular lady anglers was on board today,and mr apprentice crewman couldnt concentrate on his fishing
    AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Good stuff Duncan it's about time it started fishing
    PB SHORE COD 9LB 14oz seaton sluice 3/11/12
    PB BOAT COD 9lb 15oz
    PB COALIE 9lb 8oz
    PB LING 7lb 8oz

Comment

Warlord...now re-named...."The Love Boat"....

Good to see plenty fish showing Dunc...

Comment

I knew I should have went fishing instead of packing , still, nice to know things are improving , hopefully I'll get out again before it all goes Pete tong again
        Happy days Duncan

Comment

Aye, good news Duncan. I saw one of the Tyne charter boats heading south back to the marina tonight and judging by the flock of gulls following them, they’d had a good fishing again today.

Comment

Great stuff Dunc, Probs see you up there soon

norm
            ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
            . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
            ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Good times coming Duncan. quite a few fish and good crack in the sunshine gives everyone a lift, and a return of the female anglers
              P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Working...
              X