Stingray 01/06/2013 New Record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

01/06/13 & 02/06/13

Once Again a BIG THANK YOUto Richy (Northeast1) for Saturday and Sunday.
    Until The Next Time Richy.
    Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught

Comment

It was hard going on the wrecks, glad you still had a good two days even with my decision to keep trying the wrecks regardless of the rough ground reports being better.

Until Friday/Sat/ Sun until we do it all again
      ................__................................ .............................
      ____[ ~ \_____
      [__On-A-Roll__/
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      P.B
      SKATE 204lb
      COD 51lb
      LING 32lb
      TOPE 40lb
      CONGER 25lb
      HADDOCK 10lb
      HALIBUT 37lb
      COALIE 16lb
      BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Mmmmmmm! I wonder if the carp have finished spawning and would be interested in some boilies so I can remember what a double figure fish looks like.
        Me's thinks if things haven't improved after Fridays trip some how I can't see you requesting a lock out Saturday/Sunday instead you'll plum for a Tope Trip.

Oh! You Already Have
        Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught

Comment

Ha yer i thought i book a trip up there again...the things you have to do if you want your rod bending err

If Fridays "wrecking" trip is a bust again then the following day will see us having a full day up Cresswell...that is if the weather is ok to do the 18 mile trip.

On the plus, Newcastle Uni have just published the data from the two bouys they have off Blyth and it shows a 1.4c increase in the water temp since the 24th of May, they say it is now at 10.6c....bring on the mackerel
          ................__................................ .............................
          ____[ ~ \_____
          [__On-A-Roll__/
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
          P.B
          SKATE 204lb
          COD 51lb
          LING 32lb
          TOPE 40lb
          CONGER 25lb
          HADDOCK 10lb
          HALIBUT 37lb
          COALIE 16lb